This instrument is designed for clean room monitoring, process tool monitoring, and filter test applications. And, since the particle counter is used with an external vacuum source, there is significant flexibility in placing and configuring systems.
Particle count data can be easily and continuously transferred to a facility monitoring system, like TSI’s FMS 5 for secure data capture and analysis. Specifically, when coupled with FMS 5, you have a powerful productivity tool with features like Statistical Process Control. These particle counters can also store up to 2,000 sample records, providing data redundancy.
The Model 7110 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately measures particles down to 0.100 μm
- 0.100 to 10.0 μm size range
- Up to eight channels of simultaneous data
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Utilizes enhanced HeNe laser
- Highly repeatable and reliable measurements/data
- 2000 sample record storage
- Ethernet Modbus® RTU, RS-485 Modbus® RTU or Pulse
- Easy to read status indicators
- Easily interfaces with facility monitoring systems
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Easily used with external vacuum pump
- Two-year warranty
- Filter Testing
- Continuous Particle Contamination Monitoring