Truly isolate your aseptic process with the BioTrak® Real-Time Viable Particle Counter (a biofluorescent particle detector). It combines viable particle counting—also called biofluorescent particle counting (BFPC)—with sample capture capability and ISO-compliant total particle counting to offer a complete solution for pharmaceutical environmental monitoring. Superior discrimination between viable and inert particles delivers reliable viable particle data. Time-tested gelatin filter technology efficiently captures sampled microorganisms for subsequent identification.
When combined with TSI FMS Software, it can be used for continuous monitoring of aseptic processes to reduce or eliminate environmental monitoring (EM) interventions, improve quality, and ensure data integrity. Used as a standalone instrument, it can quickly identify sources of contamination during EM investigations, provide data for immediate room release, and aid in the identification and mitigation of risk.
This particle counter can be placed in Data Integrity Mode for enhanced data integrity. Used in conjunction with TSI TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software, Data Integrity Mode is designed per the ALCOA+ principles to meet the demanding regulatory requirements of GMP users.
Features and Benefits
- Detection of airborne viable particles in real-time
- Fully automated process – no media or manual processing
- Simultaneous detection of both total and viable particles
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) sample flow rate
- Only requires a single isokinetic probe at the sample site
- In-line particle collection filter
- Can be used as a standalone instrument or fully integrated with FMS for automated continuous monitoring
- Intuitive icon driven touch screen Graphical User Interface
- Stainless steel enclosure and HEPA filtered exhaust
- Continuous automated monitoring of aseptic environments
- Continuous automated monitoring in support environments
- Improved root cause investigations
- Room release
- Risk reduction